KBS Metal Roofing
Spanish Tile by Future Roof is an attractive tile profile
resembling traditional clay roofing tiles and is available in a
variety of colors. This roofing material offers the same
aesthetic benefits as Future Roof's
Mediterranean Tile, but its
through-fastening system allows for faster and easier
Like Mediterranean Tile,
Spanish Tile combines the classic and elegant clay tile
appearance with low maintenance and lightweight G-90 steel.
- Continuous airflow beneath this roofing system augments
the cooling effect of these naturally reflective metal
roofing materials and reduces freeze thaw cycling.
- The through-fastening system of Spanish Tile allows for
simpler, quicker and less costly installation
- The heavily galvanized, color-coordinated, DT2000,
self-tapping screws are up to four times more
corrosion-resistant than industry standards
- More structurally sound than other materials
- Excellent wind, hail and earthquake-damage resistance
- Rinses clean naturally during rainfall
- Virtually maintenance free.
All Future Roof® products are coated with a
Kynar™ 500/ Hylar 5000, the most durable paint finish available.
In addition to the limited Lifetime non-prorated, transferable,
weatherproof warranty provided by Future Roof ®, Kynar™ also
offers a thirty-year manufacturer’s warranty against chalking,
peeling and fading. Future Roof ® has a UL 2218 Class 4-hail
resistance rating, the highest rating available. In some states,
the Class 4 rating entitles homeowners to as much as a 35%
reduction on homeowner’s insurance. In some markets Future Roof
® Products are available in Kynar™ Coated construction grade